Guidelines on Recyclable Items
- Booklet, notepad, paper shopping bag, calendar, wrapping paper
- Paper cup, juice pack
- Boxes (cookie boxes, packaging boxes)
- Boxes (cookie boxes, packaging boxes, other cardboard boxes)
- It shouldn't be wet.
- Fatten, pile and tie them.
- It should not be mixed with vinyl-coated flyers, vinyl materials, and other foreign matter
- Vinyl-coated cover and metal binding should be removed.
- Excl. vinyl wrappers
- Empty out the contents and rinse the paper container once before putting it into a bag or tying it with other paper materials.
- Remove the vinyl coating.
- Remove the tape and metal pins on boxes and flatten them out before tying them together.
- Steel and aluminum cans (food, beverage, cooking oil containers)
- Other cans (butane gas, pesticide containers)
- Empty out the contents and rinse the paper container once before flattening it out.
- Remove the plastic inside or outside.
- Place it in a bag (incl. vinyl bag) for collection.
- Make a hole and empty out the contents prior to discharge.
|3. Glass bottle
||Beverage bottles, etc.
- Remove the lid, empty out the contents, and rinse with water.
- Do not put in foreign matter such as cigarette buds, etc.
- Beer and soju bottles can be sold to supermarkets
- After rinsing with water, separate it from other beverage bottles.
|4. Scrap metal
- Scrap metal (tools, wire, nail, steel plate, etc.)
- Non-ferrous metal (nickel silver, stainless steel, wire, aluminum sash)
- Prevent mixing with foreign matter and place them in a bag or tie them together
- Same as above
- PET bottles
- Synthetic resin containers
- General household items· Only items with a plastic material identification code
- Remove the lid, empty out the contents and rinse with water
- Minimize volume by compression·Excl. waste oil containers